The representative of the Swedish company "Scandinavian & UK Machines AB" / SUMAB / - invites you to get acquainted with the equipment for the production of concrete and products from it - mobile and stationary concrete plants, vibropresses for the production of paving slabs and curbs
The Swedish-made mobile concrete plant Sumab C-15-1200 produces high-quality concrete in the amount of 15-20 m3 per hour.
Main Advantages of
Mobile Concrete Batching Plant 1. Sumab mobile concrete plants have established themselves as reliable and high-quality equipment for the production of all types of concrete and concrete mixtures, ensuring high quality of the produced concrete.
2. Concrete production is possible within 3 hours after delivery of the concrete plant to the working area!
3. The mobile concrete batching plant can be easily moved from one site to another.
4. No Foundation And Approvals Needed To Install The Plant!
5. Installation of a concrete plant is possible on any site, the minimum size of which is 15 x 20 m.
6. A mobile concrete plant is capable of producing more than 25 types of concrete with a change in the recipe for each subsequent batch.
7. Automatic plant control, Siemens computer.
8. Sumab is more than 40 years of experience in the production of concrete plants of European quality
The mobile concrete plant Sumab C-15-1200 is designed for the production of high-quality concrete and concrete mixtures, in the amount of 15-20 m3 per hour. The exact performance indicators of the plant depend on the type and grade of concrete produced, as well as on the inert materials used in the production of concrete, cement and the amount of chemical additives.
The mobile concrete batching plant is equipped with an automatic plant control system.
The modern Siemens computer system makes it possible to produce 25 formulations and types of concrete. It is possible to print each ready-mixed mixture in kilograms and percentages, which prevents the theft of inert materials or cement during the preparation of the concrete mixture.
The basic equipment of the plant includes the following elements:
1. Fully automated mobile concrete plant, 15-20 m3 per hour. Located on a container frame.
2. Bunkers of inert materials, 2x3.5 m3
3. Sensors for weighing inert materials. Located under the pan mixer. Dosing accuracy + - 100 g. Siemens - Germany.
4. Conveyor for feeding aggregates from bins to mixer, incl. e engine.
5. Pan mixer 1200 750 liters, covered with a 12 mm layer of special steel. 5 quick-detachable blades with fibroblast tips. Automatic opening flap for ready concrete delivery.
6. Galvanized water tank, 250 liters, with built-in Danfoss pump and water dispenser.
7. Air compressor 10 BAR
8. Control panel of the mobile concrete batching plant. Manual control keyboard. Light touch screen PC Siemens automatic plant control. 25 types of concrete with the ability to change the grade of concrete before each batch. A printer with a printout of the mixture of the finished batch in kg and%. Indicators for batch, hour, shift, month.
9. High pressure compressor 160 BAR for cleaning concrete batching plant
Warranty 24 months
Cement feeding auger - diameter 190 mm, length 4.5 meters. Electric motor 5.5 KW. Built-in sensors for cement dosing.
Conveyor for conveying ready-mixed concrete from a mixer. Length 10 meters, width 1 meter
Cement silo, 30-100 tons (including level indicators, filter, ladder, fences, etc.).
Pump of chemical additives with a hose with automatic control from the PC.
Thanks to the use of Scandinavian technologies, our factories have a high rate of durability and reliability.
Delivery of equipment is carried out on time.
More than 13 years of reliable partnership.
Sumab concrete plants operate in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Europe, South America, Arab countries and Africa.
During the period of the company's activity, more than 500 concrete plants of various configurations and capacities have been delivered.
To receive a commercial offer, please send an application to our email address.
Leasing is possible on the territory of the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan.