The representative of the Swedish company "Scandinavian & UK Machines AB" / SUMAB / - invites you to familiarize yourself with the equipment for the production of concrete and products from it - mobile and stationary concrete plants, vibrating presses for the production of paving slabs and curbs, equipment for the production of reinforced concrete - wall panels and blocks, equipment for unloading and storing cement. Plants for the production of cold asphalt.
The representative of the SUMAB company offers high-quality equipment at Factory prices, without intermediaries.
The company provides a full range of services - delivery, commissioning, maintenance.
Mobile concrete plant of Swedish production Sumab K-80 (80 m3 / h).
The main advantages of the Sumab K-80
Mobile Concrete Batching Plant: 1. Sumab mobile concrete plants have established themselves as reliable and high-quality equipment for the production of all types of concrete and concrete mixtures, ensuring high quality of the produced concrete.
2. Concrete production is possible within 3 hours after delivery of the concrete plant to the working area!
3. The mobile concrete batching plant can be easily moved from one site to another.
4. For plant installation - No Foundation and Approvals needed!
5. Installation of a concrete plant is possible on any site, the minimum size of which is 15 x 20 m.
6. A mobile concrete plant is capable of producing more than 100 sorts of concrete with a change of recipe for each subsequent batch.
7. Automatic plant control, computer Siemens (Germany)
8. Sumab - more than 40 years of experience in the production of concrete plants of European quality
Technical equipment and characteristics of the plant:
1. Fully automated mobile concrete plant
Sumab K-80, productivity 70-80 m3 per hour.
Mounted on a container frame.
2. Bunkers of inert materials 3.8 m3 each, with the possibility of increasing the sides
up to 5 m3
3. Sensors for weighing inert materials. Located under the pan mixer. Dosing accuracy - 100 g.
Siemens - Germany
4. Conveyors for supplying inert materials from bunkers to the mixer, including an electric motor. Located under the bunkers. 4.5 KW.
5. Pan mixer, volume 22001450 liters, covered with a 12 mm layer of special steel.
5 quick-detachable blades with fibroblast tips. Automatic opening flap for ready concrete delivery.
The special arrangement of the paddles in the pan mixer allows you to cover all parts of the mixer during mixing, thus ensuring high quality concrete.
6. Galvanized water tank, 500 liters, with built-in Danfoss pump and water dispenser.
7. Pump of chemical additives with a hose with automatic control from the PC.
8. Air compressor 10 BAR.
9. Keyboard for manual control. Light touch screen, Siemens computer system for automatic plant control. Allows to produce 100 types of concrete with the ability to change the grade of concrete before each batch. The printer allows you to make a printout of each mixture of the finished batch in kilograms and percent. Indicators for batch, hour, shift, month.
10. Compressor of high pressure 160 BAR for cleaning the concrete plant.
Cement feeding auger - diameter 220 mm, length 4.5 meters. Electric motor 5.5 KW. Built-in sensors for cement dosing.
Conveyor for conveying ready-mixed concrete from a mixer. Length 12 meters, width 1 meter
Cement silo, 30-100 tons (including level indicators, filter, ladder, fences, etc.).
Pump of chemical additives with a hose with automatic control from the PC.
Leasing is possible on the territory of the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan.