The representative of the Swedish company "Scandinavian & UK Machines AB" / SUMAB / - invites you to familiarize yourself with the equipment for the production of concrete and products from it - mobile and stationary concrete plants, vibrating presses for the production of paving slabs and curbs, equipment for the production of reinforced concrete - wall panels and blocks , equipment for unloading and storing cement. Plants for the production of cold asphalt.
The representative of the SUMAB company offers high-quality equipment at Factory prices, without intermediaries.
The company provides a full range of services - delivery, commissioning, maintenance.
The main advantages of the Swedish-made mobile concrete plant Sumab K-60
1. Sumab mobile concrete plants have established themselves as reliable and high-quality equipment for the production of all types of concrete and concrete mixtures, ensuring the high quality of the concrete produced.
2. Concrete production is possible within 3 hours after delivery of the concrete plant to the working area!
3. The mobile concrete batching plant can be easily moved from one site to another.
4. For plant installation - No Foundation and Approvals Needed!
5. Installation of a concrete plant is possible on any site, the minimum size of which is 15 x 20 m.
6. A mobile concrete plant is capable of producing more than 100 sorts of concrete with a change of recipe for each subsequent batch.
7. Automatic plant control, Siemens computer (Germany)
8. Sumab is more than 40 years of experience in the production of concrete plants of European quality.
Technical characteristics and equipment of the plant:
Sumab K-60 mobile concrete plant is designed for the production of high-quality concrete and concrete mixtures, in the amount of 50-60 m3 per hour.
The exact performance indicators of the plant depend on the type and grade of concrete produced, as well as on the aggregates used in the production of concrete, cement and the amount of chemical additives.
The mobile concrete batching plant is equipped with a convenient control cabin and an automatic plant control system.
The modern Siemens computer system allows the production of more than 100 formulations and types of concrete.
It is possible to print each ready-mixed mixture in kilograms and percentages, which prevents the theft of inert materials or cement during the preparation of the concrete mixture.
The basic equipment of the plant includes the following elements
1. Fully automated mobile concrete plant Sumab K-60, capacity 50-60 m3 per hour. Mounted on a container frame
2. Bunkers of inert materials 3.8 m3 each, with the possibility of increasing the sides up to 5 m3
3. Sensors for weighing inert materials. Located under the pan mixer.
Dosing accuracy - 100 g. Siemens - Germany
4. Conveyors for supplying inert materials from bunkers to the mixer, including an electric motor. Located under the bunkers. 4.5 KW.
5. Pan mixer, volume 18001200 liters, covered with a 12 mm layer of special steel.
5 quick-detachable blades with fibroblast tips. Automatic opening flap for ready concrete delivery. The special arrangement of the paddles in the pan mixer allows you to cover all parts of the mixer during mixing, thus ensuring high quality concrete.
6. Galvanized water tank, 500 liters, with built-in Danfoss pump and water dispenser.
7. Pump of chemical additives with a hose with automatic control from the PC
8. Air compressor 10 BAR.
9. Keyboard for manual control. Light touch screen, Siemens computer system for automatic plant control. Allows to produce 100 types of concrete with the ability to change the grade of concrete before each batch. The printer allows you to make a printout of each mixture of the finished batch in kilograms and percent. Indicators for batch, hour, shift, month.
10. High pressure compressor 160 BAR for cleaning the concrete plant.
Warranty 24 months
More than 20 years of reliable partnership.
Sumab concrete plants operate in Ukraine, Europe, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, South America, Arab countries and Africa.